Do you have a milestone anniversary coming up in the next year? Whether you want to commemorate the longevity of a business or municipality, you can share so much more history with an anniversary celebration book.
The expert team at Polished Publishing Group (PPG) can assist you just as we helped the Town of Strathmore mark their centennial. You may have a professional writer on hand, as they did, or you may want us to write it for you. Are you looking for a dust-jacketed hardcover for private distribution or a print-on-demand (POD) paperback for sale online? How about an ebook version? Whatever you need, we’re here to guide you through the process.
Anniversary celebration book publishing follows the same project timeline as all our books do. So, it’s a good idea to start at least six months in advance to ensure a professional result. Here are some tips on what you need to consider in advance of meeting with our publisher:
- What is your budget for this project?
- What is your deadline (e.g., is this being produced for a special event that is happening on a confirmed date)?
- What content do you want to include? Municipalities can set a deadline for each resident to submit a photograph and short write-up about their family’s history. Businesses, on the other hand, may wish to collect past marketing content, news clippings, and product pictures to include in their book.
- What trim size should your book to be?
- What format(s) do you want to produce (e.g., paperback, hardcover, ebook)? Also, how many copies would you like to print for private distribution?
An anniversary celebration book may be one of the most effective marketing tools in your arsenal. Certainly, it will stand the test of time. Your book is your business card (on steroids) with a much deeper reach.